Recommended Every Service
Bring your vehicle in for a Multi-Point Inspection at NO CHARGE. From inspecting belts and hoses to checking tire pressure and battery terminals, our Factory Certified Technicians will make sure your vehicle is in great shape.
Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Multi-Point Inspection in Squamish, BC
We provide customers with Mopar® multi-point inspections completed by certified technicians following the genuine inspection procedures. Choosing us for your vehicle’s routine maintenance and repairs ensures that you receive complimentary multi-point inspections alongside other services. Continue reading about why automakers recommend frequent multi-point inspections, Mopar® multi-point inspection service, and contact us to schedule an appointment at Foundation Auto Squamish CDJR, serving Furry Creek, Garibaldi Highlands, and Valleycliffe, BC.
Why Get Frequent Multi-Point Inspections?
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM are industry-leading automakers known for top-selling models. Getting the most out of your vehicle requires routine maintenance and most likely non-routine repairs with higher miles. Multi-point inspections give drivers the information necessary for optimum risk management, more efficient long-term maintenance, and the best ownership experience. Drivers also get multi-point inspections to identify the cause of performance problems such as reduced fuel economy.
Mopar® Multi-Point Inspection Service Overview
Mopar® multi-point inspections include a certified technician following the genuine inspection form to check vehicle areas with essential components. Each area receives a color-coded risk score, signaling if maintenance is recommended and when.
- Exterior: We walk around your vehicle checking essential exterior components, including the tires, windshield/window glass, fuel cap, wiper blades, mirrors, towing/wiring harness, lights, tire pressure monitors, jack, handle, and lug wrench.
- Interior: We spend time inside the cabin checking essential interior components, including power sliding doors, controls, power windows, wiper/washer operation, lift gate, lights, radio, horn, and navigation system.
- Undercarriage: We lift your vehicle to check everything underneath, including the ball joints, wheel bearings, axle seals, CV joints and boots, engine seals/gaskets, transmission seals/gaskets, exhaust system, engine/transmission mounts, and brake pads/rotors.
- Under the Hood: We open the engine compartment to check essential components, including fluid conditions and levels, hoses, belts, radiator, belt-driven components, and air conditioning system.
- Test Drive/Performance: We ensure primary drive systems function correctly, including the engine, transmission, all-wheel drive, cruise control, brakes, and air conditioning.
Schedule a Multi-Point Inspection at Foundation Auto Squamish CDJR
Customers schedule service appointments online or by phone. While the online service scheduling is always available and finished within a minute or two, helpful staff is also available by phone during regular service center hours.
Dealer Wallet Service Marketing & Fixed Ops SEO by